Social Media

Qacha’s Nek girl severely injured by electricity cables

A Grade Nine student from Qacha’s Nek suffered severe and life-threatening burns on her arm when she got into contact with a live electrical pole on her way from school last week. The girl, from Patlong High School, was immediately rushed to Tebellong Hospital but was later transferred to Queen ’Mamohato Memorial Hospital in Maseru.

Enjoy Unlimited Digital Access

Already a subscriber?
Share the post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *